Over our 29 happy years of serving our communities domestic and commercial electrical needs, Adrian’s Electrics has recognised that the most common call out we get is for the tripping of safety switches. This can be very simple to rectify but still needs great attention and care because there are actually two main reasons why this happens. One which is perfectly safe, the second which is very dangerous so please read this carefully.
The first reason could be that your faulty appliance is ‘leaking power to the earth’. The second is that it could be your wiring that is ‘leaking power to the earth’. You need to do a little simple investigating to determine which it is as the second reason, your wiring, is very dangerous and should only ever be handled and repaired by a fully qualified and licensed electrician.